Let’s face it, Wireless Networking is not the most secure form of communications, but it sure is convenient. Like a lot of things, there is a time and a place for 802.11 connectivity. Just make sure it is as secure as possible, or it will be convenient for attackers.
A Wireless Penetration Test demonstrates how real-world attackers would attempt to breach your wireless network. This test will also help you understand how your monitoring, detection, and response controls are working. During this engagement, we work with you to establish specific goals for the assessment.
10-D Security’s Wireless Pen Test simulates a “real world” Cyber-Attack, testing your defense in-depth. We’ll challenge your team’s monitoring, controls, and incident response. Our Red Team employs cutting edge techniques and strategies used by today’s bad guys to detect and evaluate your security controls.
Don’t wait until it is too late. Get your wireless network tested as soon as possible.
We’ll challenge your team’s monitoring, controls, and incident response.
The 10-D Security Difference
- Nationwide testing experience with ALL types and sizes of institutions
- Proprietary tools capture and review key data in a fraction of the time
- Red-Team (Attacker) and Blue-Team (Defender) experience allows for a more thorough evaluation and more meaningful results
- We specialize in testing the critical, sensitive infrastructures of financial institutions
Who Benefits from a Wireless Penetration Test?
- Where management values the proactive evaluation and preemptive assurance this assessment will bring.
- Where a Wi-Fi network hasn’t received a thorough security review.
- Where the IT Dept. lacks adequate resources.
The Scope of Work
The scope of our Wireless Penetration Test is straightforward and may include the following:
- Access control bypass techniques;
- Attempt to bypass or breach authentication and encryption controls;
- Wireless sniffing and scanning, session hijacking, and end-point coaxing.