Marketing has done a great job with your company’s website, which serves as the anchor for the organization’s social media and Internet presence.
So how do you know all of the language, links and pictures that make up your website meet regulatory requirements? Did you know there are close to 15 regulations that may apply to your website? Most organizations do not have the proper resources needed for a comprehensive look at their website compliance.
Our Website Compliance Review will thoroughly examine your website and make sure it is compliant of current regulations, as well as report back any functionality issues which may be found.
During the review the following areas are looked at:
- General Information
- accurate information
- ease of use
- links that work
- logical flow
- company relations
- Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks
- Online Privacy Protection (GLBA)
- Regulation B – ECOA
- Regulation BB – CRA
- Regulation DD – Truth in Savings Act
- Regulation M – Consumer Leasing
- Regulation Z – Truth In Lending Act
- Deposit Insurance Rules
- Fair Housing Act
- Bank Insurance Sales Rules – NDIP (Non-Deposit Investment Products)
- Web linking – Third Party Relationships
- E-Sign – Electronic Disclosures – Section 101(c) of E-Sign Act
- EEOC – Human Resources – Employment Postings
- COPPA – Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Compliance
- WCAG2 (Preliminary Assessment of most common ADA accessibility problems)
Our Website Compliance Review will thoroughly examine your website and make sure it is compliant of current regulations.
The 10-D Security Difference
- Nationwide experience with ALL types and sizes of institutions.
- Our professionals have compliance backgrounds and understand the regulatory requirements.
- Professional, concise, and easy to read reports—delivered promptly.
Who Benefits from a Web Compliance Review?
This service applies to organizations:
- With corporate Internet website outlining services and products.
- Subject to regulation; such as GLBA, HIPAA, SOX or PCI.
- Without a comprehensive website compliance review within the last 12 months.
The Scope of Work
The scope of Web Compliance Review is straight forward. All of the web pages and their content will be included. The review will look at the following components of the website:
- Navigational Links
- Downloadable Material
- Email Links