Our most popular service—the Independent IT Audit. Why? It keeps our clients out of the news, protects their customers’ data, and meets regulatory compliance standards. Our IT Audit framework has been developed over a decade of auditing institutions across the country, and is derived from regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
Helping our customers understand the results of an IT Audit is a source of pride for us. By listening to customer feedback and putting in a lot of hard work, 10-D has developed a reporting process that delivers “Risk-Based” facts in a universally readable language and format. Our IT Audit report provides a clear, concise listing of risks and recommends practical mitigation strategies.
We leverage technology to minimize the impact of our IT Audits on your already busy staff. Our proprietary tools minimize on-site time and disruption to our clients, while still providing a thorough, detailed, and in-depth audit. This high- speed and low-drag approach is a hit with our clients— as is receiving drafts of reports within a week of the audit.
Generally, regulators want to see an annual independent review of General Controls and the Information Security Program. This is often performed in conjunction with other assessments, such as External and Internal Vulnerability Assessments, Social Engineering Assessments, and Penetration Testing. A comprehensive engagement provides a holistic snapshot of your organization’s threat landscape.
10-D has developed a reporting process that delivers “Risk Based” facts in a universally readable language and format.
The 10-D Security Difference
- We understand the grey areas of regulation and guidance.
- Auditing process has been reviewed and approved by regulators.
- Nationwide auditing experience with ALL types and sizes of institutions.
- Proprietary tools capture and review key data in a fraction of the time.
- Professional, concise, and prompt—report drafts to you in 7 days—GUARANTEED.
Who Benefits from Independent IT Audit and Cybersecurity Services?
- Organizations required to comply with FFIEC/GLBA, PCI, SOX, or HIPAA/HITECH.
- Businesses with IT assets containing Personally Identifiable Information or Financial Transaction Data.
- Businesses with IT assets containing Proprietary Information or Intellectual Property.
- Companies desiring assurance that General Controls are sufficiently designed and appropriately implemented to provide Information Security.
The Scope of Work
The scope of our Independent IT Audit is based on your institution’s size and complexity. Our risk-based approach is driven by our extensive knowledge of security risks and regulatory trends, along with your internal risk assessments. Audit areas include, but are not limited to:
- Information Security Program
- Electronic Banking
- General Controls
- Physical Controls
- Security Administration