From policy and procedure writing to development of entire risk management or information security programs, 10-D Security can help reduce your in-house burden.
Assisting customers with internal development projects has always been a sought-after service from 10-D Security and we have helped to develop many different solutions for customers including:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Pandemic Continuity Plans
- Incident Response and Reporting Plans
- Vendor Management Programs
- Information Security Programs
- Risk Management Programs
- Risk Assessments
- Specific Policy Language
- Request for Proposals
- Plan Testing Materials
- Security Awareness Materials
No matter what the content or context, our diverse resource pool will be able to deliver what you are looking for.
The next time you have a development need and would like a quick, professional deliverable, please give us a call.
Assisting customers with internal development projects has always been a sought-after service from 10-D Security.
The 10-D Security Difference
- Our national experience developing and reviewing documentation for hundreds of clients gives us a fresh perspective on current trends.
- Our professionals have compliance backgrounds and understand the regulatory requirements.
Who Benefits from the Development Consulting Service?
This service applies to organizations which:
- Need new/updated policies, procedures, plans or programs.
- Are subject to regulation; such as GLBA, HIPAA, SOX or PCI.
- Do not want to redirect valued internal resources to development work.
The Scope of Work
The scope of our development work varies from project to project and depends on the customer’s vision of deliverables. Some of our scopes have included:
- New Policy Language Development
- Complete Program Development
- Risk Management Framework Development
- Testing Scenario Development & Recording
- Draft or Final Copy Development
- Annual GLBA Board Reports