Appendix Eight of the NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines requires all participating Depository Financial Institutions, Third-Party Service Providers, and Third-Party Senders to conduct an annual ACH audit in compliance with the provisions of the ACH rules. This audit must be conducted no later than December 31 of each year.
An audit is important for several reasons, most notably:
- To ensure compliance with the NACHA Rules;
- To assist in minimizing risk associated with ACH processing;
- To strengthen the financial institution’s ACH services/program; and
- To assist in maintaining the quality and integrity of the ACH network.
10-D Security offers financial institutions trusted and experienced compliance staff to help reduce the burden on your internal resources.
Let us help reduce the burden on your internal resources.
The 10-D Security Difference
- Audit performed by former auditors and examiners with vast experience of the inner workings of financial institutions AND in-depth compliance knowledge.
- Easy to read and understand reports which are delivered promptly.
- Examiner approved work paper solution.
Who Benefits from ACH NACHA Audits?
This service applies to organizations:
- Quick turnaround of reports and deliverables are needed.
- Budget constraints do not allow for “Big Accounting Firm” prices.
- Management values their time and does not want to waste any of it on audits.
The Scope of Work
Our ACH NACHA Audit scope:
- The scope of our compliance audits follow regulatory requirmements and best practices.
- Each engagement will be tailored to meet each client’s unique needs.
- On-site and remote audits available.